Simplified - Level 3
Textbook: Chinese Made Easy for Children, Book 3
- We encourage and motivate the students to learn the Chinese language in a lively manner.
- The new words are learned by repetition. The students learn the pinyin and, in the meantime, to recognize the Chinese characters.
- Twenty Chinese characters from each lesson will be given to the students on each school day. They will learn them in the classroom and continue to practice and write at home as part of the homework.
- Memorization is fundamental in the language learning. We encourage the students to memorize the new words, phrases, and paragraphs. What the students memorize will become their own vocabulary. The students are able to use them automatically when they communicate with other people in the Chinese language.
- 用漢語拼音重復念生字， 同時也培養學生漢字的書寫和閱讀理解能力。